Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
2011 Wisconsin Attire: Veterinary Technician Conference
credits) of continuing education for veterinary technicians attending all sessions. Attire: Business casual attire is appropriate for this conference. o Check (Payable to Wis Vet Tech Assoc.) If you are paying with MasterCard® or VISA®,
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Adult Gerontology Practitioner Certificate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- MBA in Healthcare
Continuing Education Credit Record
Published Articles: Tech Life, Tech News, Veterinary Technician Magazine, Canadian Vet Tech, NAVTA Journal or any other technologist or veterinary publication a member must accumulate a minimum of 20 continuing education credits every two (2)
Alabama Continuing Veterinary Medical Education Standards
Continuing Education Requirements:* (1) For Veterinarians: (a) Veterinarians are required to earn twenty credit hours of continuing education each year before Veterinarians unable to earn credits because of sickness or other justifiable reasons may, at the
Veterinary Technician Conference – Welcome To The College Of …
Other Continuing Education o Veterinary technician continuing education NOT needed. Conference Registration On or before March 16, 2008. o “CVM Vet Tech Conference” to receive the group rate. All prices listed are not inclusive of taxes.
CANADIAN VETERINARY IMAGING PRESENTS: SHORT COURSES IN …
TECH SESSION SATURDAY APRIL 9, 2011 The course will cover proper collection and processing of samples; an efficient, thorough approach This course has been approved for 7 hours of CE credits. VET SESSION SUNDAY APRIL 10, 2011
KENT H. HOBLET, Dean
Ofﬁ ce: College of Veterinary Medicine (Wise Center) Telephone: (662) 325-3432 credits. Applicants must have demonstrated signiﬁ cant academic achievement. Vet Tech.indd Author: awa4 Created Date:
Technician & AssisTanT ce Seminar – UC Davis: Welcome To UC Davis
Alternate Route CE Credits Meets New CE Requirements Televideo Conferencing to Southern Californi a mention you are attending the Vet Tech BTS Seminar. Make reservations early to receive the discounted rate. UC DaviS ConferenCe HoUSing
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT EXAMPLES
BYLAW 5.2.3 To maintain active membership, a member must accumulate a minimum of 20 continuing education credits every two (2) years, beginning January 1 of the year following date of registration. Canadian Vet Tech, Veterinary Technician Magazine or
ONLINE LECTURES NOW AVAILABLE From The Annual Back To School …
I am a (an) RVT Vet Tech/Assistant Office Staff Practice Name Practice Address City State Zip Practice Phone Fax Home Phone (2 CE Credits) ___Surgical Nursing (2 CE Credits) ___Radiology (2 CE Credits) ___Radiology Special Procedures (2 CE Credits)