Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
2011 Wisconsin Attire: Veterinary Technician Conference
credits) of continuing education for veterinary technicians attending all sessions. Attire: Business casual attire is appropriate for this conference. o Check (Payable to Wis Vet Tech Assoc.) If you are paying with MasterCard® or VISA®,
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
Continuing Education Credit Record
Published Articles: Tech Life, Tech News, Veterinary Technician Magazine, Canadian Vet Tech, NAVTA Journal or any other technologist or veterinary publication a member must accumulate a minimum of 20 continuing education credits every two (2)
Alabama Continuing Veterinary Medical Education Standards
Continuing Education Requirements:* (1) For Veterinarians: (a) Veterinarians are required to earn twenty credit hours of continuing education each year before Veterinarians unable to earn credits because of sickness or other justifiable reasons may, at the
Veterinary Technician Conference – Welcome To The College Of …
Other Continuing Education o Veterinary technician continuing education NOT needed. Conference Registration On or before March 16, 2008. o “CVM Vet Tech Conference” to receive the group rate. All prices listed are not inclusive of taxes.
CANADIAN VETERINARY IMAGING PRESENTS: SHORT COURSES IN …
TECH SESSION SATURDAY APRIL 9, 2011 The course will cover proper collection and processing of samples; an efficient, thorough approach This course has been approved for 7 hours of CE credits. VET SESSION SUNDAY APRIL 10, 2011
KENT H. HOBLET, Dean
Ofﬁ ce: College of Veterinary Medicine (Wise Center) Telephone: (662) 325-3432 credits. Applicants must have demonstrated signiﬁ cant academic achievement. Vet Tech.indd Author: awa4 Created Date:
Technician & AssisTanT ce Seminar – UC Davis: Welcome To UC Davis
Alternate Route CE Credits Meets New CE Requirements Televideo Conferencing to Southern Californi a mention you are attending the Vet Tech BTS Seminar. Make reservations early to receive the discounted rate. UC DaviS ConferenCe HoUSing
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT EXAMPLES
BYLAW 5.2.3 To maintain active membership, a member must accumulate a minimum of 20 continuing education credits every two (2) years, beginning January 1 of the year following date of registration. Canadian Vet Tech, Veterinary Technician Magazine or
ONLINE LECTURES NOW AVAILABLE From The Annual Back To School …
I am a (an) RVT Vet Tech/Assistant Office Staff Practice Name Practice Address City State Zip Practice Phone Fax Home Phone (2 CE Credits) ___Surgical Nursing (2 CE Credits) ___Radiology (2 CE Credits) ___Radiology Special Procedures (2 CE Credits)